-
May 7th, 2003, 08:12 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Argh I chose the wrong name! [img]redface.gif[/img]
How can I change it? Or can you send me a new invitation?
edit: I think I got it!
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 07, 2003 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>
-
May 8th, 2003, 05:09 AM
#32
Inactive Member
ARG....*tear one?s hair*
One problem is fixed but another one is created...*cry* [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
First the good message:
I am now up with both of my Charas.
And now the bad new?s:
If i join blogger.com the "Program" (i mean blogger.com) know?s me automatically as Seiichi, because he is my last sign up Chara.
There is no way how i can change to my second signed Chara(yui-sama).
So i can?t us my beloved Yui-Sama. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Maybe i am stupid but i thought that there must be a field where i can enter my username and the password, so that i am able to change my Charas and switch between them as i like.
But i can?t found it.
HEEELP! PLEEEEASE! I don?t know what to do... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
*sob*
-
May 8th, 2003, 06:07 AM
#33
Inactive Member
[img]eek.gif[/img] BACK TO START...
I have fixed my problem with the Charas switch a little by my self.
...you ask my why i am saying ?a little`...
OK...i have blocked my Cookies in my Security System. So i was able to see the sign in field i was searching for.
But then again, if i enter one of my Charas names and the Password and press ?sign`. IT took me back to the sign in field. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I can?t enter. I don?t know what the problem is for now, but it first seems that `it? let me enter. But then it shows me again the site of the sign in.
???What now??? I am helpless
-
May 8th, 2003, 07:45 AM
#34
Inactive Member
Have you tried to use the "sign out" button? Then you can sign in with your other char. If you want to change you have to sign out again. It doesn't mean that your account is cleared, only that you are not logged in.
Du musst dich nur abmelden und dann neu einloggen. Keine Angst, der Account ist deshalb nicht gel?scht.
-
May 8th, 2003, 08:59 AM
#35
Inactive Member
@Lady elanor - when you are logged in and on the screen where you type your posts, click the team button. Then click your name, then on the upper right of the screen is an option to edit your profile, you can change your nickname there - that's what appears on the screen. Okay?
- Just a reminder to all, write as if your character is actually writing in their own diary - so you can talk in past tense about interactions with each other, put in opinions and bitch about everyone, etc.
-
May 8th, 2003, 09:51 AM
#36
Inactive Member
@ Lady Elanor
Thank you so much for your hint. Now i got it. I?m also able to join my lost third invitation.
Hehehe...i could enter a third Chara, but i am not sure if i really want this.
@ tsukiyama
Ups...*blushed*
I forgot it. I write with both of my Charas in present tens....*gomen*
SORRY! REALLY SORRY!
-
May 8th, 2003, 12:15 PM
#37
Inactive Member
@Mahyla: No prob. I hope it was helpful.
@tsukiyama saunt: Yeah, thank you. [img]smile.gif[/img] As I edited yesterday, I found it out myself.
Sorry for nerving you. *g* It seems that we german speaking people are not so fast checker with this blogger thing. ^^
-
May 8th, 2003, 01:08 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Okay, so... Jeder geht's gut jezt?
Traurig, habe ich 5 Jahre Deutsch in die Schule studiert, aber Ich habe viel vergessen. Letztes Monat habe meine Deutsches Freundin (Sie Kommt aus Westfalen) mir besucht - sie hat vollkomen Deutsch gesprochen. Es war so embarrassing! (Ich hatte auch franz?sische Lektionen, aber ich war absolut Schei?e an den franz?sische...)
I'm sure there must be a lot of grammatical mistakes in the above text. XP.
Anyway, yeah, what we really need now is more RPers. There are a lot of characters out there just waiting to be abused, people!
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 08, 2003 10:10 AM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>
-
May 8th, 2003, 04:11 PM
#39
Inactive Member
So and now I'm very confused which time to choose. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
It is still roleplaying and not telling a story like Crisis did or am I wrong?
@tsukiyama saunt: Wow! You are very good at german! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
May 8th, 2003, 06:42 PM
#40
Inactive Member
@Lady Elanor: Thanks!
@Everyone - you could write in present tense, but then it would be more like a round robin story, along the lines of KnM, intead of a blog in the sense of enteries from each character's diary. (basically pure RP, no foreordained plot)
But hey, if that's what you want...
What do others think? ^^
Oh and Crisis, you need to sort out your settings for muraki, his posts dont have a name on! (Hee! seranading tsuzuki!)
Right, avatars.
I've just spent ages going over the instructions at blogger.com, and it seems we can't have automatic avatars where they're supposed to be - in the name and date footer under each post - unless someone hosts the blog on their server. Unfortunately, our's is hosted at blogspot. SO...you're all going to have to make like Crisis and add 'em yourself. May I suggest the img src="" tag is always placed on a new line after the post so it will show up directly above the name/date footer? I'll add mine in a minute.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 08, 2003 03:52 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks